Performance Initiatives, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to educating and mentoring others by using athletics, fitness and education as tools to achieve optimum health, while developing positive character traits.
Performance Initiatives, Inc. takes the safety and wellbeing of children and youth very seriously. All staff members and volunteers must complete and pass a background check and youth protection policies training before beginning work at PI.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies. this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs)
To Apply for any job opening complete an application M-F 2pm-7pm at 2021 Tennessee Avenue Savannah, GA 31404 or send your resume and references to:
By phone: (912) 507-7106 (Kerri Goodrich)
By snail mail:
ATTN: Kerri A. Hanebrink Goodrich
P.O. Box 5036
Savannah, GA 31414
Current Job Opportunities are:
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- After school Pick up & drop-off where needed
- Drive children and Youth to off-site PI programs as needed/scheduled
- Drive children and youth home after program hours as needed
- Enforce and maintain passenger rules and safety procedures at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Must be 25 years of age or older with a clean driving record.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Must have a valid Georgia State Driver’s License
- Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30p.m.-6:30 p.m. and during special scheduled program events.