Mental Performance Training and Coaching through Mindfulness
Begins Tuesday, May 15, 2018 @ 4pm. 8-week program
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4pm-5pm. (1st class)
- Tuesday, May 23, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3pm-4pm
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018 3pm-4pm (last class)
- Current PI Members: Free
- Others: $20
Mindfulness Attention Training course is designed to teach mindfulness to participants in the Performance Initiative program over 8 weeks. A primary objective is to impart understanding of mindfulness with its practice through this short form training that provides brain fitness and psychological health enhancement tools for use throughout their academic and personal lives.
There are four themes that will be discussed throughout the program that include:
- Mindfulness Basics
- Leadership and Growth
Each weekly session will consist of 45 minute lessons to include education and practice.
By learning the Mindfulness Practices of Concentration, Body Awareness, Open Monitoring and Compassion the participant will enhance their Mindfulness Basic Understanding, Increase Self Awareness and Improve Self-Regulation and learn Leadership strategies.
For more information click here